STONE SWEET Alec
Ph.D., Political Science, University Of Washington
|Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office Tel: (65) 6516-3641|
|Office Fax: (65) 6779-0979|
Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore
Eu Tong Sen Building
469G Bukit Timah Road
International Law and Politics
Comparative Law and Politics
Comparative Constitutional Law
Corporate Codes of Conduct
European Convention on Human Rights
Law of the European Union
Global Trade and the New Lex Mercatoria
International Investment Arbitration
Law and Globalization
Legal Pluralism and Global Law
Proportionality Balancing and Global Constitutionalism
Qualitative Methods and Research Design in Legal Research
1 .With T. Brunell, "Trustee Courts and the Judicialization of International Regimes: The Politics of Majoritarian Activism in the ECHR, the EU, and the WTO," Journal of Law and Courts, 1 (1) (2013): 61-88.
2. "The Structure of Constitutional Pluralism." International Journal of Constitutional Law, 11 (2) (2013): 491-500.
3. "A Cosmopolitan Legal Order: Constitutional Pluralism and Rights Adjudication in Europe," Journal of Global Constitutionalism, 1 (1) (2012): 53-90.
4. "Constitutional Courts," Oxford Handbook of Comparative Constitutional Law. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012: 816-30.
5. With W. Mattli, "Regional Integration and the Evolution of the European Polity: On the 50th Anniversary of the Journal of Common Market Studies," Journal of Common Market Studies, 50 (S1) (2012): 1-17.
6. With J. Mathews, "Proportionality Balancing and Global Constitutionalism," Columbia Journal of Transnational Law 47 (2008): 73-165.