Centre for Asian Legal Studies
News & Announcements
- CALS Fellows-Dian Shah and Nyi Nyi Kyaw-participated in Harvard Law School's Institute for Global Law and Policy (IGLP) Asian Regional Workshop on 6 - 10 January 2017. The workshop was hosted by the Thailand Institute of Justice (TIJ) in Bangkok.
- Dr Bui Ngoc Son has published a journal article in the Journal of Constitutional History: "Sun Yat-Sen's Constitutionalism"
- The Asian Journal of Comparative Law (AsJCL) is pleased to announce its publication of Volume 11 (2).
- Prof Andrew Harding's new book, "Constitutionalism and Legal Change in Myanmar", has been published by Hart Publishing. The collection of essays is edited by Andrew and former CALS Visiting Fellow Daw Khin Khin Oo.
- Prof Andrew Harding & Dr Bui Ngoc Son have published a journal article in Asian Journal of Comparative Law (AsJCL): "Recent Work in Asian Constitutional Studies: A Review Essay"
- Dr Bui Ngoc Son, Senior Research Fellow at CALS, and his co-author Professor Pip Nicholson, have published an article in Law & Social Inquiry: "Activism and Popular Constitutionalism in Contemporary Vietnam"
- CALS Research Assistant, KarLuis Quek, attended the 2016 Julius Stone Address and the JSI Conference 2016 - Legitimacy and the State, organized by the Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence (Sydney Law School) from 13 to 15 October 2016 in Sydney, Australia.
- The Asian Journal of Comparative Law (AsJCL) is pleased to announce its publication of Volume 11 (1).