KOH Kheng Lian
Ph.D. LL.M. (Singapore), Diplôme de Hautes Études Internationales (HEI, University of Geneva), LL.B. Hons (University of Malaya in Singapore), Advocate & Solicitor (Singapore)
|Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office Tel: (65) 6516-6246|
|Office Fax: (65) 6779-0979|
Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore
Eu Tong Sen Building
469G Bukit Timah Road
ASEAN Environmental Law, Policy and Governance
International Environmental Governance
Water Law, Policy and Governance in ASEAN and Singapore
Zoonotic Diseases and Environmental Law/Policy
Adaptation to Climate Change, Food Security in the ASEAN Context
Discourse on Environmental Security
Eco- Cities: Comparative Studies
Environmental Cooperation of ASEAN and its Dialogue Partners, APEC and "ASEAN Plus 3"
1963 - 1996:Legal History; Legal Method; Criminal Law; Contracts; Commercial Transactions
1997- ASEAN Environmental Law, Policy and Governance; Environmental Law and Policy (MSc (Env Mgt)); Guest Professor in Comparative Environmental Law (topics include ASEAN in comparison with EU ; Water Resources Management in Singapore ; Adaptation to Climate Change, etc)
1. Capacity Building for Environmental Law in the Asian and Pacific Region: Approaches and Resources, Vols I & II (Koh, Craig & Robinson, eds), Manila: Asian Development Bank: 2002, Vol I, pp xxxi + 820; Vol II, pp xxxi + 994.
2. "ASEAN Environmental Law, Policy and Governance: Selected Documents (Vol I )", pp xxii + 713. Vol II will be published in Fall 2011.
3. "Regional Environment Governance: Examining the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Model" in Daniel C. Esty and Maria H. Ivanova (eds), Global Environmental Governance (Yale, USA: 2002).(jointly with Nicholas A. Robinson)
4. "ASEAN Agreement on the Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources, 1985: A Study in Environmental Governance" in Panksy D (ed), Governance Stream of the Vth World Parks Congress (Ottawa, Canada: Parks Canada and IUCN/WCPA, 2005) (in CD-Rom).
5. "Land Stewardship and the Law: ASEAN Heritage Parks and Transboundary Biodiversity Conservation" in Land Use for Sustainable Development (Chalifour, Nolon, Lye and Kameri-Mbote, eds) (Cambridge University Press: 2006).
6. "Governance on Adaptation to Climate Change in the ASEAN Region ", Carbon and Climate Chang Law Review, Vol 5 No 1 (The Legal Publishers Lexxion, Berlin: 2011), pp 82 - 90 (jointly with Lovleen Bhullar)