DOWDLE Michael William
J.D. (NYU), M.Phil. (Columbia), M.M. (Johns Hopkins), B.M. (Kansas)
|Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office Tel: (65)6516-3584|
|Office Fax: (65) 6779-0979|
Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore
Eu Tong Sen Building
469G Bukit Timah Road
Constitutional and public law
Law and development
Law and society
Theoretical Foundations of Public Law
Law and Geography
Introduction to Legal Theory
Legal Systems of Asia
1. Constitutionalism Beyond Liberalism (lead editor, with Michael Wilkinson). Cambridge University Press, 2016.
2. Asian Capitalism and the Regulation of Competition: Towards a Regulatory Geography of Global Competition Law (lead editor, with Imelda Maher and John Gillespie). Cambridge University Press, 2013.
3. Building Constitutionalism in China (lead editor, with Stéphanie Balme). Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
4. Public Accountability: Designs, Dilemmas and Experiences (sole editor). Cambridge University Press, 2006.
5. "On the Public-law Character of Competition Law: A Lesson of Asian Capitalism." Fordham International Law Journal. Vol. 38 (2015): 300-385.
6. "Constitutional Listening." Chicago Kent Law Review. Vol. 88 (2012): 115-156.