SENG Kiat Boon, Daniel
J.S.D. (Stanford), J.S.M. (Stanford), BCL (Oxford), LL.B. (NUS), Advocate & Solicitor (Singapore)
|Email Address: email@example.com|
|Office Tel: (65) 6601-3565|
|Office Fax: (65) 6779-0979|
Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore
Eu Tong Sen Building
469G Bukit Timah Road
Information technology law
Intellectual property law
Evidence and procedure
Artificial intelligence and legal reasoning
Empirical legal studies
Natural language processing
Infocommunications Law: Competition & Convergence
Information Technology Law I
Information Technology Law II
Artificial Intelligence, Information Science & Law
1. Seng, D, "The State of the Discordant Union: An Empirical Analysis of DMCA Takedown Notices", 18 Va. J. L & Tech 369 (2014)
2. Seng, D and Ignacio Garrote Frenandez-Diez, "Survey of National Legislation and Jurisprudence on the Liability of Internet Intermediaries in the Field of Copyright and Related Rights", World Intellectual Property Organization (2014).
3. Seng D, "Copyright and Related Rights Cases in the Field of Music in the Asia-Pacific Region", World Intellectual Property Organization (2nd. ed., 2014).
4. Seng, D, "Comparative Analysis of National Approaches of the Liability of Internet Intermediaries", World Intellectual Property Organization (2011).
5. Seng, D, "WIPO Study on the Copyright Exceptions for the Benefit of Educational Activities for Asia and Australia", World Intellectual Property Organization (2009).
6. Seng, D, "Evidential Issues from Pre-action Discoveries: Odex Pte. Ltd. v. Pacific Internet Ltd." (2009) 6 Digital Evidence and Electronic Signature Law Review (Pario Publishing, UK)