Asia’s Global Law School
SJD (Pennsylvania), MJur (Oxford), LL.M (Pennsylvania), LL.M (Peking), LL.B (China University of Political Science and Law), Attorney & Counsellor (New York State & China)
Deputy Director of the Centre for Asian Legal Studies, National University of Singapore, Faculty of Law
Executive Member of the Governing Council of the World Trade Organization Institute of China Law Society (China)
Member of the Governing Council of the Chinese Society of International Economic Law
Senior Fellow, Law and Development Institute (Australia)
Fellow, Centre for Chinese Law, University of Hong Kong
Fellow, Asian Institute of International Financial Law, Faculty of Law, University of Hong Kong
Joint Editors-in-Chief, The Asian Journal of Comparative Law
Editor, Law and Development Review
|Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office Tel: (65) 6516-3588|
|Office Fax: (65) 6779-0979|
Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore
Eu Tong Sen Building
469G Bukit Timah Road
International law and international relations
International economic law
World trade law
International financial regulation
Comparative corporate and securities law
Chinese corporate law and securities regulation
Financial regulation in China
Chinese legal system
International Economic Law & International Relations
China, India and International Law
Chinese Corporate and Securities Law
Law and Development in China
Chinese Legal Traditions and Legal Chinese
1. China, India and the International Economic Order (co-edited with M. Sornarajah), Cambridge University Press, 660 pp. (2010).
2. "Regulatory Competition and Cooperation between Securities Markets in Hong Kong and Mainland China" (2009) 4:3
Capital Markets Law Journal 383-404.
3. "Financial Liberalization in East Asia: Lessons from Crises and the Chinese Experience of Controlled Liberalization", (2007) 41:1
Journal of World Trade 211-241.
4. "The Rule of Law in China: A Realistic View of the Jurisprudence, the Impact of the WTO, and the Prospects for Future Development"  Singapore Year Book of Legal Studies 347-389.
5. "China's Regional Trade Agreements (RTA) Approach: The Law, Geopolitics, and the Impact on the Multilateral Trading System"  8 Singapore Year Book of International Law 119-147.
6. "China and the Universal Human Rights Standards" (2001) 29:1 Syracuse Journal of International Law & Commerce 135-158.